Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tagged

Thanks for the tag, Heidi. I didn't forget about it.


TEN YEARS AGO:

I was in tenth grade at A.F. High and almost 16 years old. I was playing indoor soccer that season....and I think that Hemmy was my boyfriend. HA! We took a trip to Moab this same weekend(jeep easter weekend) with all the Anderson/Holmstead girls (8 of us). It was my first time riding slick rock, and it was painful, but it was such a fun trip.


FIVE PLACES THAT I HAVE VISTED.......in no particular order.

1. Western Caribbean-We went there for our homeymoon. I LOVED it!
2. The Mexican Riviera-We took a cruise with the Broadbent fam. The food ruled.
3. Oklahoma-Hottest and most humid place for a family reunion.
4. D.C.-Went there to visit Jake and Becki. It was great, thanks to our local tour guide, Becki
5. China- Went there with my dad in high school for a convention+touring. The Great Wall was definitely my favorite part. It would be great to go back.

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST.......

1. Start my own company
2. Decorate my house
3. Travel this summer
4. Learn how to cook new things
5. Figure out my new camera

I ENJOY..... Running/Soccer/Tennis/Eating/Reading/Hanging out w/Nate + family/Photography...and the list goes on...

THREE BAD HABBITS.....
1. Biting my nails
2. Interrupting people when they're talking
3. Being indecisive with everything!

FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD.....

1. Great Harvest Bread Co. 2. Lawnmower for Jacob's Lawn Service 3. Nature camp counselor for troubled teens 4. Account Manager for supplement companies 5. Beer girl on a golf course (this was definately my favorite job!)

FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME........


1. I didn't wear make-up or shave my legs until I got married.
2. I love Gatorade (Strawberry Kiwi is my favorite).
3. My arms are awkwardly long for my body (thank you Paul for pointing it out in 11th grade. I had never noticed, I guess?).
4. I have six brothers and no sisters (Nate's family is the same; 6 boys and 1 girl).
5. When I exercise, I get streaks of salt down my face/body. My friends dad suggested I lick my arms while running to get the sodium back in my body. I'm not that hardcore, but thanks.






6 comments:

Smith Family said...

and you were still the hottest girl I knew - even without makeup and WITH the longest leg hair I had ever seen. (At least it was blonde...)

ferardandy said...

I'm jealous Hemmy was your boyfriend when you were 16.

Amy said...

Maren, yah I want to hear about the beer girl on the golf course. Sounds fun? So good job on the 1/2 at Moab, cute pics from Myken. I saw Nate today, he didn't even know who I was, kind of funny. Hang in there.

Becki said...

Very fun to read your memories. I am glad that you remember the DC trip as fun. I remember that you had a toothache, your dad had a backache, and Max had an earache the whole week.

Heidi P said...

What business do you want to start? Can't believe you started shaving AFTER you got married... thats when I stopped!? : ) I just now started to wear more make up, too. I was sick of people thinking I was too young to have kids. Fun to go to China!

Becca said...

You mean you started shaving your legs? How dissapointing. just kiddding