Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Top o' the Mountain to ya!

The Griffster and I hiked to the top of Timp. I hadn't done it since 8th grade. It was so hot on the way up, then once at the top, it was freeezing. We decided to go down the glacier, so I slid on my butt the whole way down. I really couldn't stop, so Griff had to go down the trail and make a human barricade. What are brothers for, right? It was so much fun! Oh, and I got to stare at the salt on Griff's face, which he refused to wipe off.




4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, it looks amazing. I can't believe I have never hiked to the top. Seriously Griff looks so grown up, wow!

Heidi P said...

How fun to hang with your bro--- Glad he could be stop you from getting rocked by the glacier.

In HS, Andrea and I almost died sliding down it too...Its a pretty hike. But the glacier is not my friend anymore. :)

ferardandy said...

i'd rather die than hike. or run. or get off the couch.

hillary said...

Griff looks so grown up! I haven't seen the little guy in so long. It's crazy that we are so old. Looks like you guys had a fun time.